An excellent opportunity has opened up for a dedicated Healthcare Assistant to work for a first-time client based in Emsworth, Hampshire.
Vacancy Reference Number: 0214-111-BRC
It takes a special kind of person to be a professional carer, someone with compassion, kindness and patience but also someone who understands the importance of professionalism and high standards. If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, this job could be just what you are looking for.
You will be passionate, motivated and devoted to providing only the very best care support possible. You will be able to work successfully in a team and preferably possess experience in a healthcare role.
- Supporting residents individually and attending to their day to day needs – personal care/hygiene
- Assist with meals at meal times
- Administer medication when required
- Using appropriate equipment when necessary
- This post requires Enhanced DBS and POVA clearance
If you think this eternally rewarding and compassionate role could be the career for you, please select the Apply now button above and complete the required fields on the new page. In the Vacancy Reference Number field, please quote the reference number mentioned above.